the new sailor moon reboot looks great
Just in case you needed any more proof of why feminism is still a fucking necessity.
Go watch her play the cover HERE and tell me she isn’t fucking talented as fuck… on another video of hers, where her cleavage isn’t in plain sight, comment after comment is “where are the boobs?!”
Are you fucking kidding me? Girls fawned over Cameron Dallas and at one point Nash Grier and shit. But ooooh damn, if it’s girls objectifying a boy, it doesn’t count for shit, but if guys do it? Hahahahaha “pATRIARCHY”
Are you. Are you serious right now? lol.
Nash Grier and Cameron Dallas are TALENTLESS LITTLE SHITSTAINS LOL. They make some funny vines. And little preteen girls crush on and dote on them. I’ve never seen a 30+ woman comment on one of their vids talking about HOW THEY’RE ONLY WATCHING CUZ YAY DICKS.
How do you fucking read the above comments on this video, a minuscule picking of many btw, and compare it to preteen girls crushing on boys like Nash Grier?! Who, again, is a fucking shitstain of a person who is also a piece of shit misogynist and annoyingly arrogant self absorbed little prick.
I can’t even take your comment seriously.
Tumblr Tuesday: Oh, Canada!
July 1st is Canada’s birthday. She is a youthful 147.
Photo via GoFindMomo
- And just in case no one saw the SCOTUS Hobby Lobby decision coming, just days before the Justices unanimously took away buffer zones around reproductive health clinics and, oh yeah, last month, allowed religious prayers at government meetings, so yeah, there’s my fucking legal analysis of this shitty, shitty Supreme Court term.
I have been a cat owner my whole life and I literally never knew that tiger lilies and stargazers were also highly toxic to cats. Even drinking the water from the vase that lilies are in can kill the cat! I brought in a tiger lily from our yard today and just thought to look it up and found out (and of course removed the lily from our house as soon as I saw). How scary!
Other toxic flowers for cats:
- Amaryllis (Amaryllis sp.)
- Autumn Crocus (Colchicum autumnale)
- Azaleas and Rhododendrons (Rhododendron sp.)
- Castor Bean (Ricinus communis)
- Chrysanthemum (Chrysanthemum sp.)
- Cyclamen (Cyclamen sp.)
- English Ivy (Hedera helix)
- Kalanchoe (Kalanchoe sp.)
- Lilies (Lilium sp.)
- Marijuana (Cannabis sativa)
- Oleander (Nerium oleander)
- Peace Lily (Spathiphyllum sp.)
- Pothos (Epipremnum aureum)
- Sago Palm (Cycas revoluta)
- Spanish thyme (Coleus ampoinicus)
- Tulip and Narcissus bulbs (Tulipa and Narcissus sp.)
- Yew (Taxus sp.)
Important info for cat friends!!!
"birth control violates religious beliefs" yea ok but remember that thing called the separation of church and state
Ed, Roy, Ling, and Alphonse having a hair braiding competition to see who can braid hair best. Ed does a perfect braid for Winry. Roy doesn’t know what to do so he sticks his hands in Riza’s hair. Ling does pigtail braids on Lan Fan, and Alphonse does Mei’s signature hairstyle.
i think we all know who won here